Lackham Lambing Weekends
A great day out for the family.
Visit the newborn lambs at Lackham Farm and if you are lucky get to see one being born too!
In addition to visiting our sheep flocks there is a lot more to see and do:
- See the Dairy Cows being milked at 1.30pm
- Visit the pigs and piglets
- Feed the deer
- Meet our pedigree Hereford and Limousin bulls and the calves and cows
- Discover facts and figures around the farms as you complete the Round the Farm Quiz
- Bring your own picnic or enjoy refreshments from one of the stalls – including Lackham Beef Rolls, Smoothies and Cakes, Ice Cream and a Sweet Stall
- Enjoy a tractor and trailer ride between the farms and meet Tractor Ted!
- Remember the day with a gift from the Souvenir stall
- Find out about the courses offered at Wiltshire College
Guidance for visitors
- Pregnant women are advised not to visit the newborn lambs.
- All visitors are reminded that they should wash their hands after handling animals or visiting a farm
- Please leave your dogs at home –we do not allow dogs (other than assistance dogs) onto the farm and we and they will be distressed if left in the car for a long time.
- This is an outdoor experience – suitable footwear is advised (e.g. wellingtons) as the ground can be uneven, wet and muddy.
- Parking for Disabled Visitors is available please ask for directions at the entrance gate.
- Children should be supervised at all times
- If you will require special assistance to access this event please call 01249 466800 to discuss with us.
Admission Times and Charges
We will be open on:
- Sat 12th and Sun 13th March 2016
- Sat 19th and Sun 20th March 2016
10am – 5pm (last entry at 4pm)
In the event of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the event at short notice.
- £6 per adult (16 and Over)
- £4 per child
- £20 per car
2 years and under go free
Admission charge includes car parking, tractor and trailer rides, entry to the farms, copy of the Farm Quiz and hand wipes for all the family.